Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been published before
- The bibliography is prepared according to the APA style
- There is no phenomenon "ghostwriting" in the publication
- There is no phenomenon of "guest authorship" in publication
- I attach the file in an editable version
An Author declares that his paper has not been published before (under the same or another title, or is a part of another publication) and does not infringe copyrights of other persons**. At the same time, the Author transfers to the Publisher the exclusive right to publish and to circulate this work in print in the form of a non-serial journal publication and in a form of an electronic publication.
The journal is available on Creative Common license CC-BY-NC-ND