CODE OF ETHICS
PUBLICATION ETHICS AND MALPRACTICE STATEMENT. ETHICAL GUIDELINES
The ethical policy of Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Administratio Locorum journal follows the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) recomendations (http://publicationethics.org/).
Duties of Authors:
- confirm that all the work in the submitted manuscript is original
- acknowledge and cite content reproduced from other sources
- obtain permission to reproduce any content from other sources
- declare any potential conflict of interest.
Detailed information for Authors see - PDF
Duties of Reviewers:
- be objective and constructive in their reviews and provide feedback that will help the authors to improve their manuscript
- keep all manuscript and review details confidential
- to alert the editor to any published or submitted content that is substantially similar to that under review
For detailed information for peer reviewers see - PDF
In order to prevent cases of scientific misconduct the Editorial Board has procedures in place to deal with cases of “Ghost-writing”, “Guest Authorship”, “Plagiarism” and “Self-plagiarism”.
Ghost-writing: A situation where someone makes a substantial contribution to a publication without revealing his or her participation as one of the authors or without being mentioned in the acknowledgments attached to the publication.
Guest Authorship or Honorary Authorship: A situation where one or more authors are cited as making a significant contribution to a work were as in reality the contribution is insignificant.
Plagiarism: The act of using someone else’s work as one’s own without acknowledging the source of that work.
Self-plagiarism: The act of using your own earlier published work without acknowledging the source of that work.