“The Studies of Warmia” were founded in 1964. Untill 2010 they were the journal of the theological seminary “Hosianum” in Olsztyn. The aim of the journal is to offer scholars and practitioners representing the humanities and social sciences an exchange of experiences, as well as providing essential knowledge in the fields of philosophy, theology, family sciences, law and history. (more)
- Issues in a year : 1/1
- ISSN: 0137-6624 (Print)
- DOI: 10.31648.
We cordially invite you to publish texts in our yearbook. We invite authors who would like to publish the results of their scientific research with us, please read the rules for the preparation of texts, which are provided in the "Editorial Policies" tab.
Volume 56th "The Studies of Warmia" (from 2019) is now closed.
Texts to the 57th volume of "The Studies of Warmia" (from 2020) should be sent by the end of February 2020.
- ESCI (Emerging Sources Citation Index the Web of Science Core Collection)
- Index Copernicus Journal Master List
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- BAZHUM (Baza Czasopism Humanistycznych i Społecznych)
- ERIH Plus (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- CEEOL (Central and Eastern European Online Library)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- The CiteFactor
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa